Weekends are the busiest time of the week for
home shopping. No wonder! Saturdays and
Sundays are the only days most people are
available to view homes and open houses.
How do you deal with the crowds and traffic?
Here are a few tips:
• Plan your itinerary in advance.Don’t just drive
around.Make a list of homes you want to see.
• If possible, stick to one geographic area.You’ll
drive less and see more homes.
• Get a sitter for the kids.Only bring them along
for those homes you’re seriously considering
• Avoid the temptation of fast food restaurants.
Take a healthy snack you can eat in the car.
• Pace yourself. Don’t try to do too much in
House hunting doesn’t have to be a stressful
experience. With some planning, you can make it
a fun adventure.